Oregon Shakespeare festival (Feb-Oct), rafting, mountain hikes, 1 1/2 hours from Crater Lake National park, less than 1 hour away from mountain lakes
Stay at this Ashland, Oregon hotel offering convenient access to the Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University and the Mount Ashland Ski Resort.Conveniently located right off the Interstate 5 in Southern Oregon, the BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn offers comfortable accommodations, full-service amenities and unbeatable customer service at an affordable price. This Ashland hotel boasts 91 recently remodeled guest rooms including suites and JacuzziÂ® rooms. Each room features cable television and high-speed Internet access for guests' convenience. Enjoy an array of amenities including a delicious complimentary full breakfast, the largest outdoor swimming pool in Southern Oregon, year-round outdoor hot tub, exercise facility, limited business services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 250 guests. Pets are welcome!The BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn is only about a five minute drive from downtown Ashland, which offers a variety of shops and restaurants. The BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn is the perfect way to enjoy a quiet and relaxing stay in Ashland. We are far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Ashlandâ??s downtown area--but still conveniently located to the best Ashland has to offer. Relax outside among our rose gardens and enjoy the views of the surrounding Ashland Hills and Siskiyou mountains. See a Shakespearean play at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, the largest rotating repertoire theater, or spend the afternoon at Lithia Park walking the many trails. During the summer months enjoy rafting down the Rogue River, while in the winter Mount Ashland offers fantastic skiing. Other nearby attractions include Southern Oregon University, Emigrant Lake and historic Jacksonville, Oregon.The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Ashland, Oregon. Make a reservation today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|| sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Our pool is seasonal, and outdoors. Jacuzzi is heated year round and also outdoor.s
Policies / Expenses
24 hour for individual reservations and 6 weeks for group reservation
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
We do allow pets depending on the availability of pet friendly rooms with a pet fee of $15 per night. The hotel will need to be notified of pets prior to arrival.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Medford international Airport 20 miles away. Taxi cost is approx. 30.00 each way
Local Shuttle Info: Shuttle service to Shakespeare plays. Pick-up and drop-off at scheduled times.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.