The Indaba Hotel's country Style, tree lined lanes and white washed walls welcome all guets to a secure and tranquil environment, which we believe is paramount for relaxation. The Indaba Hotel has 260 en-suite bedrooms, each with there own tea/coffee making facilities, limited DSTV channels, safe and dail-up internet connectivity, and 24 conference venues. Internet Hot Spots can also be found in areas around the property.
Chief's Boma Restaurant is situated at teh Indaba Hotel and offers a scrumptous African Feast including traditional cuisine and a variety of game meats.Sitting at your table you are surrounded by the sounds of Marimba while overlooking our very own watering hole and watching over 130 species of birds come back to their nests to roost for the night. The great African chief's in our history can be found in the restuarant watching over you while you enjoy your meal.
Mangwanani Private African Day Spa invites you to experience pure indulgence and pamper at their spa which is found at the Indaba Hotel. You can either have afull day spacomprising of seven treatments of a night spa.
Other facilities include Epsom Terrace Restuarant offering cosmopolitan type cuisine, two swimming poools, outdoor chees and bird watching. Once inside our walls you feel like you could be anywhere in Africa and is the perfect place to strategise with your collegues, relax with friends and Family or have a romantic weekend away with your loved one without being to far from home.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||100 sq. feet
Policies / Expenses
* If cancelled up to 6 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
* If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
From OR Tambo International Airport, follow Johannesburg R24 signs
• At Gillooly’s Interchange follow Pretoria N1 signs towards Pretoria / Midrand Area
• At Pretoria / Johannesburg interchange continue on the concrete highway towards Roodepoort (N1 – Roodepoort)
• Pass Rivonia Road off ramp continuing to William Nicol Drive off ramp
• Turn right – over the Highway
• Follow for approximately +-4 Kilometres past Monte Casino on your right and Fourways Mall on the left
• Continue past Leaping Frog Shopping Centre on your right
• Continue on past Pieter Wenning (old entrance) and you will find the NEW ENTRANCE OFF WILLIAM NICOL – just before Dainfern Boulevard
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.