Guests who need an I-84 Idaho hotel that's close to the Mountain Home Air Force base find everything they need when staying at our hotel.This BEST WESTERN Foothills Inn, Mountain Home, ID offers the best in service along with spacious, well-appointed rooms. Our Mountain Home hotel features a full, free breakfast daily at a nearby restaurant. With hot eggs, breakfast meats, a selection of cereals, yogurts, pastries and fresh fruits, it's the perfect start to your morning. The meal is complete with 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.Clean updated rooms await guests at this Mountain Home hotel. Close to I-84 with a beautiful outdoor pool, it's the ideal place to relax while on vacation. Bruneau Dunes State Park is a short drive away and provides plenty of outdoor recreation for the entire family. Three Island State Park is also in the area, and everything from hiking to mountain biking is available.The nearby Anderson Ranch recreation area is a favorite destination for families. However, if trying out the local links is more your speed, the Desert Canyon Golf Course gives guests of our Mountain Home hotel a place to work on their swing. Whether you prefer a day of outdoor adventure or a peaceful getaway, itâ??s all conveniently located close to our hotel.Guests traveling on business especially enjoy the easy highway access. We regularly host employees of Marathon Cheese, Simplot, St. Luke's Health System, and of course our service men and women. When youâ??re traveling for work, it's important that you have quiet, clean accommodations and a hearty breakfast to start your morning.Reserve a quality room at BEST WESTERN Foothills Inn, a hotel designed for comfort and convenience! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2011|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||67|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:|| sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
6pm day of arrival
|Total Taxes:|| 8.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00 Per Night|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 2.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 4.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
dogs only, $15.00 nightly pet fee
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.