Located on Main Street, convenient to major highways and within walking distance to the Bi-Lo Center, Peace Center
, historical museums, public parks, fantastic shopping and over 70 of the city's most popular restaurants and pubs.
Newly renovated downtown Greenville hotel. Located within walking distance to dozens of restaurants, bars, shopping and entertainment.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||80|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||690 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 36 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi |
Seasonal. Open from 9am-10pm.
Policies / Expenses
24 Hour Cancellation
|Typical Group Deposit:||varies|
|Total Misc Fees:||$2.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 2.00%|
|City Tax:|| 3.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Downtown