Pigeon Forge is well-known for being in the midst of the best of Tennessee, from the famous Dixie Stampede to the beauty of The Great Smoky Mountain National Park.Our Pigeon Forge hotel is just a short drive from a number of attractions, like Dollywood for a day of adrenaline-packed excitement. One of the most famous National Parks in the country is in the neighborhood, if hiking and photography are more your speed. From relaxation to adventure, there's something to be had for everyone here.We're just ten miles from the entrance of The Great Smoky Mountain National Park, and a short two mile drive from Dollywood. Location is everything, especially when you're on vacation. We're within walking distance to the Dixie Stampede, so if you're visiting for this special event you won't have to deal with parking. Our property has three pools on the premises, two outdoor and one indoor. No matter what time of year you stay at our Pigeon Forge hotel, you can take advantage of a peaceful afternoon poolside. It's also a big reason many families choose to stay with us. From Winter Fest to Mountain Fest, there isn't any shortage of events happening year round.The Patriot Festival draws a crowd to our Pigeon Forge hotel. Of course, the famous local car shows are also popular. Both the Spring and Fall Rod Run is family-friendly fun, and is a great way to pass the afternoon. After a day of exploration, you deserve to relax in a spacious room. We offer family rooms, JacuzziÂ® rooms, whirlpool suites and mountain view rooms to suit every taste. Guests at our Pigeon Forge hotel are also treated to free breakfast, which includes eggs, pastries, yogurts and cereals. A mug of 100% Arabica coffee or chilled juice is the perfect start to your day.Book your upcoming stay at BEST WESTERN Plaza Inn, where the beauty of Tennessee is right outside your doorstep!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||180|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 3.0 Mi |
Indoor pool open from 8:30-10:30Outdoor pools open from 8:30-midnightStandard size pools with whirlpool at indoor and 1 of the outdoor pools
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||$500.00|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 9.75%|
|City Tax:|| 2.50%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Mcghee Tyson, Knoxville,TN35 Miles
Local Shuttle Info: Trolley Service (.75)Seasonal hours
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.