Attracting a slew of world-wisey travellers, young professionals and well-dressed urbanites, this immense property delivers on its promise of high-standard comfort, high-end conference facilities and unfailingly pleasant and personalized service. Well-proportioned rooms boast cream-coloured walls, queen-sized beds with floral fabrics, tea/coffee facilities, pay-per-view TVs, and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
Higher category quarters have Nespresso coffee machines, soft robes and slippers, and iPod docking stations. Renovations in the restaurant, bar and business centre have spruced up the interiors, which now integrate cool Nordic colours and swish furniture. Other on-site facilities include a modern fitness centre and over a dozen multi-functional conference facilities.
The hulking 16-storey white building of Novotel Centrum is a visible landmark of Poznan, one that stands next to the Stary Browar shopping arcade and a similarly tall building (housing a competing hotel) in the centre of the city. This premier accommodation is 15-20 minute stroll from the Old Town square and other central attractions such as the Imperial Castle and the International Fair Grounds.
Banquet room, Covering over 820 square metres, the banquett hall can host up to 700 people.
Business Centre, The handsomely renovated business centre have now integrate cool Nordic colours and swish furniture. There's an iMac corner with one computers for the use of guests'.
Conference Room Three naturally lit, air-conditioned conference rooms can be combined into one large space covering an area of 954 square metres. Available gadgets include screens, audio-visual equipment, podiums, overhead and slide projectors, videoconferencing and Wi-Fi Internet access.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
||1000 sq. feet
||Holds 1000 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets are welcome. Additional fee - 100 PLN/day.
Airport & Shuttle Information
DISTANCES IN KM:
Main bus station
Old Town Square
University (Collegium Minus)
Wilson Park & Palm House
GPS: N 52°24'5.508'; E 16°55'27.984'
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
- Business and leisure hotel with locations in major international cities, business districts and tourist destinations
- Spacious guestrooms in a contemporary design with eco-friendly amenities
- Free Wi-Fi services and plenty of outlets
- 4 breakfast options: early bird, city breakfast, buffet breakfast, room service and 3 lunch/dinner options: restaurant, bar, and in-room service
- Uniquely designed meeting room spaces
- Great accomodation offers for families including breakfast for 2 children under 16 per adult room, late Sunday check-out time (5pm), giveaways and play areas, as well as special kid's menus and baby equipment
- Fitness and wellness areas
The Novotel highlights above are subject to change without notice.