Welcome to the Bella Vista Gisborne, one of the newest motels in town providing affordable quality for corporate and leisure travellers.
What makes the Bella Vista Gisborne special ?
- We offer free WiFi in all our studios (150mb per day).
- We can provide you with a Notebook for work or keeping in touch with family.
- You will enjoy a taste of our French culture at breakfast time with fresh croissants, baguettes and other pastries.
- We are well placed on Gladstone Road, close to the city centre and two minutes drive to the beach
- Our location, set back from the road, ensures a good night's sleep
- With 18 units, rated Qualmark Four Star, we are able to focus on those important little details to meet our guests' individual needs.
We look forward to welcoming you at Bella Vista Gisborne
Eric & Helen Barbier
Proudly part of the Nationwide Bella Vista Accommodation Network.
Assessed by New Zealand tourism's official quality agency
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
If your plans change for some reason, we do understand and ask that you let us know as soon as possible. Cancellation/amendments must be made before 2 pm, 48 hrs prior to arrival or a charge of one night's accommodation will be made to your nominated cr
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:
||15.00 GST %
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:
||12.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
5 minutes from the airport by car.
One way taxi expense NZ$18.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.