Museum du Louvre, Palais Royale, Tuileries Gardens, Avenue de L'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Le Marais, Rive Gauche
The most Parisian hotel, facing the Garnier Opéra House and the Louvre Museum. In the heart of the fashion area, close to the business and the finance districts of Paris, the Hôtel du Louvre has elegant and richly coloured decoration inspired by the original Napoleon III style.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||177|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||8 |
|Meeting Space:||3300 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 302 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:||On-site|
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:||On-site|
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||10AM-01AM| Policies / Expenses
5 % of the total initial invoiced amount can be cancelled without any fees until 30 days prior to the start of the event. The cancellation percentages are not cumulative. Above 5 % of the total initial overall invoiced amount, the cancelled services shall
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Roissy Charles de GaulleDistance 30 kmTaxi expense 60-75€
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.