Beaufort's Landmark Historic District, Waterfront Park, Hunting Island State Park, Penn Center, Parris Island
Discover this gem located in the heart of Beaufort's National Landmark Historic District. Walk to our quaint downtown shopping district filled with an array of gift shops, art galleries, book stores, and a diverse variety of cafés, bistros, saloons, and fine restaurants. For many decades we have welcomed friends and families who have chosen us for Parris Island Marine Corps graduations, annual festivals, weddings, or just a weekend getaway. Business travelers prefer us for our quiet, comfortable, and well-appointed guest rooms. Come stay with us and experience Southern hospitality at its finest.
Guest Room Amenities:
AM/FM alarm clock with radio,
Cable television w/ Over 70 channels, Free HBO. Coffee/tea maker,
Daily maid service,
Deluxe King rooms have desk and lamp,
High-speed Internet access hardwired ethernet,
Free local calls,
We have two room types: 17-Deluxe kings and 28-Standard room with two queen beds.
The Room by the Bay and Dolphin Room provide our meeting and banquet guests with a variety of options in a scenic setting. Our facilities can accommodate groups ranging in size from two to 125. We offer an array of audio/visual equipment at no additional fee. In addition, both our Room by the Bay and Dolphin Room make lovely settings, if your meeting requires a catered luncheon we have several fabulous caters in the area.
Audio/visual equipment (available on site):
52-inch television with remote (on a 3-foot raiser)
Additional amenities at no additional fee:
Free local calls
Complimentary high-speed Internet access
Skirting and tablecloths
6 and 8-foot tables
6-60-inch round tables
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||1607 sq. feet
||Holds 70 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||Open from Dawn to Dusk
Policies / Expenses
Groups- 30 Days prior to Arrival
Individuals- 48 hours prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Savannah/Hilton Head International
45 Miles. Shuttle/Taxi $70-$100
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.