Enchanted Rock State Park, Colorado Bend State Park, Inks Lake State Park, Lake Buchanan
, Inks Lake, Lake LBJ, Longhorn Caverns, Historical Courthouse Square and Cooper's BBQ
If a trip to the Enchanted Rock State Park is on your agenda, our Llano hotel is conveniently located close to the park and many other attractions.Don't miss out on the beauty of Colorado Bend State Park, also just minutes away from our Llano hotel. The Fall Creek Vineyards is another popular destination, where wine tasting, tours and enjoying the beauty of the region all come together. However, many of our guests are also foodies and are in the region to sample the famous Cooper's BBQ.Main Street City draws guests to this Llano hotel from around the country. With a free airport shuttle to Llano Municipal Airport and adjoining rooms available for groups, our Llano hotel boasts southern hospitality at its finest. Enjoy 39-inch LED TVs with HBO® in each room, luxury bedding, and cool accommodations year-round. Boating is a big pastime near this Llano hotel, and guests can easily and quickly get to the water. The Crawfish Open Festival is a great time for the whole family, and kayaking and canoeing are a way of life for many of our guests. Whether you're here for the fishing or to sample the delectable cuisine of the region, a superior location and great value are important. Let us take care of you during your stay with the best of both. Business travelers with ALCO Stores, Scott & White Healthcare, Ben E. Keith® Company and Buttery Hardware Company especially enjoy the peace and quiet our Llano hotel offers. Even if you are here for business, being close to the biggest companies makes it easy to squeeze in a little leisure time. Check out the Chuck Wagon Cookoff, Blue Bell & Bluegrass Festival or Rock'n Riverfest during your trip. The Cherokee Creek Music Festival, Llano Country Opry, and Fiddle Fest are all fantastic events. You'll also be near Lake Buchanan and Inks Lake State Park, which are popular for outdoor lovers.Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN Llano, where you'll be close to it all!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00pm |
|Check Out: ||12:00 noon |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2017 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||39 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||37 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||2 |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||16 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||23 |
|Suites: ||2 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 30.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 1.0 Mi |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Pool Info: |
Seasonal outdoor pool.Open May-September from 9am to 10pm.32ft by 14ft
|Ownership: ||TARA. LLC | Policies / Expenses
Individual - 4pm day of arrivalGroup - 2 weeks
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Occupancy Tax: || 13.00% |
|Additional Person Fee: || 5.00 Per Person |
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee: || 0.00 Per Day |
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost: || 0.00 Per Person |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport, 81 miles and San Antonio International Airport, 107 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast consisting of a waffle maker, bagels, boiled eggs, microwavable sausage biscuits, cereals, instant oatmeal or grits, breads, danishes, muffins, yogurt, coffee, instant teas, milk, orange juice and apple juice.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. We accept pets but rooms are limited to rooms without sofas.$10 per day per pet per room.
Internet / WiFI
Wi-Fi is free to all guests at the hotel
About Best Western Hotels
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 18 brands, including: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premier gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Fuel Coffee House - Start your day with a cup of coffee and a tasty breakfast at Fuel Coffee House, located 0.3 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Lunch: Inman's Kitchen - Try some homestyle Southern cooking for lunch at Inman's Kitchen, located 0.7 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Dinner: Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que - Enjoy delicious Texas-style barbecue at Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que, located 0.5 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Activity: Llano County Historical Museum - Explore the history of Llano County at the Llano County Historical Museum, located 0.9 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Breakfast: Blue Bonnet Cafe - Indulge in a delicious breakfast at Blue Bonnet Cafe, known for its famous pies, located 0.6 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Lunch: Tommy's Mesquite Flamed Pizza - Grab a tasty pizza for lunch at Tommy's Mesquite Flamed Pizza, located 0.3 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Dinner: Badu 1891 - Enjoy a fine dining experience at Badu 1891, a historic restaurant located 0.4 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Activity: Llano River - Spend some time by the beautiful Llano River, located 0.8 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Breakfast: Llano Donut Shop - Start your day with freshly baked donuts at Llano Donut Shop, located 0.2 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Lunch: The Llano Feedlot - Try some delicious burgers and sandwiches for lunch at The Llano Feedlot, located 0.5 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Dinner: Mi Ranchito - Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine at Mi Ranchito, located 0.7 miles from Best Western Llano.
- Activity: Enchanted Rock State Natural Area - Explore the stunning Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, located 17 miles from Best Western Llano.