Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
Policies / Expenses
• If the Client cancels any accommodation & services reserved with 60 days of the group’s arrival, 50% of the total cancelled booking value will be charged.
• If the Client cancels any accommodation reserved with 30 days of the group’s arrival, 65% of th
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Golden Tulip Hotels
- Part of the Louvre Hotels Group since 1962, this 4-star hotel brand caters to business and leisure travelers looking for full-service hotels and long-stay suites with over 140 hotels in 35 countries including Asia, South America, Europe, Africa, and North America.
- Located primarily in city centers or conveniently located near major local attractions, guests can enjoy high-quality accommodations and customized services.
- Golden Tulip offers a contemporary design with comfort in mind which include state-of-the-art meeting facilities, extensive dining choices, a fully equipped gym, and coffee shop with favorable drinks and pastries.
- Each modernly designed guestroom features warm earth colors, comfortable furniture, a tea and coffee maker, 24-hour room service, and electronic safe & free Wi-Fi.
The Golden Tulip Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.