This 4-star Stratford-Upon-Avon hotel is in the heart of Shakespeare country. The Mercure Stratford Upon Avon Shakespeare Hotel has 78 individually named contemporary guest rooms, with minibars, satellite TV & free high speed Wifi throughout. Casual dining and a modern menu can be found at Othello's Bar and Brasserie, or you can take drinks or afternoon tea in the Quill Bar and Lounge. 2 fully-equipped meetings rooms can welcome up to 100 guests for meetings or weddings.
Details / Other Expenses
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||450 sq. feet
||Holds 80 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||9.00-23.00 (24hroom service)
Policies / Expenses
Varied depending on the type of booking and terms and conditions
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
£10 per night
Airport & Shuttle Information
London, Birmingham, Conventry
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
£15.50 if not purchased as part of the room rate
Full English Breakfast, hot & cold buffet
- Midscale hotel with warm, contemporary rooms
- The Park Sleep & Fly offer includes 1 night acoomodations, airport transfer by shuttle service and up to 15 days of free parking
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Buffet breakfast with both local and international food items or the Express & Co. breakfast formula is served at the bar until noon. Enjoy a hot drink, a glass of orange juice, and some bread with jam, or other delicious pastries
- Ready to Spa packages includes accommodation, breakfast, and one spa treatment
- Great meeting space for any special occasion
The Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.