Conway, Arkansas is in the heart of the state and just minutes from Hendrix College, the University of Central Arkansas and Central Baptist College.Conway may be considered a college town, but there are plenty of other activities and must-see attractions for every guest. The Ozark Forest is in the region and is a favorite destination for nature lovers. Conveniently located near Little Rock and a stopover to Branson and Hot Springs, AR, our Conway hotel provides an unbeatable location to visit the best of Arkansas.Wild River Country, the local waterpark, is a popular destination for families and kids of all ages. Toad Suck Daze, and the End of the World also draw a crowd. Conway is the hometown of NBA star Scotty Pippen and Kris Allen, winner of the eighth season of American Idol. With such star power coming from our town, it's no wonder that guests are excited to vacation here.Convenient to Interstate 40 and close to all three colleges in town, our Conway hotel gives guests everything they need for a relaxing stay. Great service at a great price is our motto. There's a Golden CorralÂ® restaurant right in the parking lot, but leave breakfast to us. Our free hot breakfast includes biscuits and gravy, sausages, eggs, waffles, Danish and of course 100% Arabica coffee and juices.A great location and hearty complimentary breakfast are two of the main reasons many business travelers choose to stay at this Conway hotel. We frequently welcome employees of oil and gas companies like Schlumberger, Hewlett Packard, Kimberly-Clark, CostcoÂ® and traveling sports teams playing at the nearby colleges. We understand that whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, comfort and convenience is key. That's why our Conway hotel is designed and managed with you in mind. Consider us your home away from home.Book a spacious room at BEST WESTERN Conway and enjoy convenient access to the best of the town!
Linen reuse program, recycling bin at front desk for newspapers and plastics, 1.6 toilet flush valves, and energy saving light bulbs.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||38|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
Seasonal Outdoor Pool. Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day 8 am to 10 pm.
Policies / Expenses
24 hour notice on individual reservation, prefer 2 weeks notice for group reservations.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$20 non-refundable pet fee per night/per pet.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Little Rock Airport- 30 minutes away
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free Hot Breakfast:Waffles, french toast, omelets, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, fresh fruit, muffins, danishes, cereal, and juices.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.