Verified Reviews of Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Very comfortable and customer friendly."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
This is a great place to stay for anyone needing to stay for an extended period of time. All the rooms are large and set up to do business, or relax at the end of the day. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone with children. There is no pool and really no activities to entertain children..
08-Jun-2016 Verified Review, stayed from Wed Jun 01 to Thu Dec 01 2016 at a $99.00 group rate.
Response from Management on 10-Oct-2016:
Customer Reviews of Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield
Welcome to the Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield located directly between downtown Eugene and downtown Springfield. All 87 rooms have either one king or two queen size beds and fully equipped kitchenettes. We also feature an on site fitness center and a 24 hour Candlewood Cupboard for your convenience. Transportation is easy and affordable as we offer free parking or, if you prefer, you can take the EMX (local LTD express bus service) for $3.50 per day (unlimited rides) which picks up one block from the hotel. For those who are more bicycle savvy, we are located across the street from, the Willamette River Bike Path which offers miles and miles of bike and jogging paths along the scenic Willamette River. Whether you are here for one day, one week, one month or one year, consider us home at the Candlewood Suites!
Linen reuse. Water reduction. Energy efficient appliances and lighting. Recycle.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||87|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Pool Info:||No swimming pool.|
|Ownership:||Alko Hotels| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Occupancy Tax:||10.50 Per Night|
|City Tax:|| 1.00 Per Night|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets weighing less than 80 pounds are welcome. Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.A non-refundable fee will be charged to the guest’s account upon check-in based upon the length of stay. 6 nights up to $757+ nights up to $150
Airport & Shuttle Information
Eugene Mahlon Sweet Field Airport (EUG). 11.5 miles from hotel.
Local Shuttle Info: No shuttle available.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast items available for sale in the Candlewood Cupboard.
No charges for parking. Complimentary arking available for bus and trucks
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Fiber Optic Wi-Fi
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.