COUNTRY INN CANADIAN HOUSE

1394 Taguchi Myoko City, Niigata 949-2106 Japan (JPN)
3.0 Star Mountain Hotel
36.8824138.18633
Check availability
Excellent
5.0/5

Based on 17 guest reviews

Show Guest Reviews
  • 8 rooms in hotel
  • Hotel has 3 floors
  • Hotel has 2 suites
  • Check-in time: 15:00
  • Check-out time: 10:00
  • Group booking rating of 8.5/10

Check Current Prices






Room Types

Check RatesLoft 2 Bedrooms Shared Bathroom 4 Beds
Non-Smoking
Check RatesRoom Selected At Check in (Loft or Japanese Wesuitern Style Twin) 4 Beds
Non-Smoking
Check RatesTwin Room with Kitchenette and Private Bathroom 2 Twin and 1 Sofa Bed
Non-Smoking

Local Attractions

*Skiing & Snowboarding *Trekking

Map and Points of Interest Near Country Inn Canadian House

Map is loading...

Customer Reviews of Country Inn Canadian House

5.0 out of 5. Based on 17 guest reviews, Excellent

Property Description

The lodging has beautiful rose garden which are wrapped with seasonal colour and fragrant in a quiet forest. We are happy if available as a villa of all of you in a cozy atmosphere.Masao and Yasuko support the resort life of all of you.

Details / Other Expenses

Check In:15:00
Check Out:10:00
Year of Last Renovation:2001
Floors:3
Rooms:8
Corridors:All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
Non Smoking Rooms:8
Handicap Rooms:0
Suites:2
Room Windows:Windows Do Open
Cleaning Frequency:As Needed
Meeting Rooms:1
Lounge/Bar Hours:6pm-10pm
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation:
*Before 1 month 10% of total charge*Before 2 weeks 20% of total charge*Before 1 week 30% of total charge*Before 3 days 40% of total charge*On that days 50% of total charge
Nightly Parking:0
Typical Group Deposit:30%
Total Taxes: 0.00%
Total Misc Fees:$0.00 USD
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Parking Fee: 0.00 Per Night
Rooms Wireless Internet Fee: 0.00 Per Night
Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:900.00 Per Item
Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:1500.00 Per Item
Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:900.00 Per Item
Avg. Buffet Dinner Cost:2500.00 Per Item

Amenities / Features


Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.

  • Camping or barbeque facilities
  • Clothes drying
  • Complimentary newspaper
  • Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
  • Credit card accepted: American Express
  • Credit card accepted: Diners Club
  • Credit card accepted: JCB
  • Dinner available
  • DVD Player
  • Fax available
  • Hairdryer available
  • Ice Maker
  • Internet - wireless
  • Free WiFi Internet
  • Kitchenette in room
  • Laundry facilities
  • Microwave in room
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • 24 hours opened
  • Private bathroom in room
  • Private car parking
  • Private garden grounds
  • Quiet location
  • Refrigerator
  • Restaurant
  • Shower
  • Tea and coffee making facilities
  • Television
  • TV - Free Cable
  • Terrace

Airport & Shuttle Information

Niigata airport120Km from our house

Local Shuttle Info: *Myoko-Kogen Railstation-10 minutes*JYOETSU=MYOKO Railstation -30 minutes

Airport Shuttle? Sorry, no airport shuttle available.

Breakfast Information

*1200Jyen-American Breakfast

About Country Inns By Carlson

  • Great lending library where you can borrow books & return them on next the visit
  • Be Our Guest breakfast offering waffles, make-your-own omelete, breakfast burritos, and yogurt parfait
  • Grab and go bar options including hot beverages, fruit, and granola bars
  • Enjoy Free High-Speed Internet Access
  • Fresh cookies in lobby

The Country Inns By Carlson highlights above are subject to change without notice.

Testimonials: Why use Hotel Planner?

Testimonials icon
"Kudos to Jackie, and many thanks to your service. I never would have known about that particular hotel, and even if I eventually did find it, it would have taken me days to accomplish what I did in 15 minutes with you. Now our entire group can look forward to a care-free stay at the perfect rate at the perfect location. I've never been this organized this far in advance of an event, so thanks for making me look good!" K.S. - Vancouver, WA

Find out more Check Rates