Woodspring Sharonville, OH, (Cincinnati) is conveniently located off of I-275 and US-42, a Cincinnati suburb only 14 miles north of the city. Cincinnati has so much to offer, whether it's food (both casual and fine dining), shopping, sports activities, outdoor recreation, and indoor attractions.This property is just minutes away from Kings Island Theme Park and the Entertainment Junction, home of the world's largest indoor train display. Go see the Cincinnati Reds (MLB) or Bengals (NFL) play or check out the Cincinnati Cyclones (ECHL) hockey team. These spectator sports will keep you and the whole family on their toes! A few of the most visited attractions in Cincinnati include the Cin City Reptile Show, Tri-State Antique Market, Coney Island (especially for the kids!), and of course, the endless nightlife options for adults.
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. WoodSpring offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Woodspring Suites keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Woodspring Suites office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-10pm, Sat 10am-7pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple lodging experience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p.m.|
|Check Out:||11:00 a.m.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||94|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||90|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||32|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Dogs and cats welcome
Airport & Shuttle Information
Dayton and CVG are equidistant from hotel property.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Internet / WiFI
Free standard internet with upgrades available (high speed)
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.