This area is packed full of lively year-round, annual events and festivals including the Dixie National Rodeo, USA International Ballet Competition, Mistletoe Marketplace, Mississippi Wildlife Extravaganza, Celtic Fest, Farish Street Festival, Mal's St. Paddy's Parade, and Capital City Classic. These celebrations are original to Jackson's rich heritage and culture. Other meaningful Jackson attractions include the Eudora Welty House and Garden—one of the most intact literary homes in America, the Summers Hotel and Subway Lounge Marker—the spot of the famous hotel and club during the segregation era, and the Farish Street Historic District—residences and businesses placed in the National Register of Historic Places with antebellum, Creole, Queen Anne, shotgun, and bungalow cottages in addition to structures that represent the early-20th century.
Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. WoodSpring Suites keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-10pm, Sat 10am-7pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, and Simple lodging experience. Nightly rates available. *Rates and availability subject to change at any time. Free basic internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. You must show valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability at check-in with a minimum of 7 nights booked.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p.m.|
|Check Out:||11:00 a.m.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. no show fee may apply.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.