Value Place Gastonia, NC, is conveniently located off of I-85 and Chester St. (exit 17). Gastonia is part of the Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill Metropolitan Area, and about 30 minutes west of Charlotte. Gastonia has the typical amenities of city suburb, giving visitors the conveniences of nearby Charlotte with a smaller-town feel. There are still lots to do while you're there. “One of the finest display gardens in the Southeast” can be found right outside of town—Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, in addition to another local park with amazing views nearby—Crowders Mountain. If you're looking into more outdoor activity, rent kayaks at Lake Wylie Kayak Rentals at the Catawba River, in Mount Holly. Also, make sure to check out the U.S. National Whitewater Center between Gastonia and Charlotte. It features 307 acres of woodlands and boasts the world's largest recirculating river, including 14 miles of hiking, biking, and running trails; it's an extraordinarily unique place.
WoodSpring Suites Charlotte Gastonia - Extended Stay Hotel North of Gastonia near CharlotteWoodSpring Suites Charlotte Gastonia is an extended stay hotel with monthly rates, weekly rates, and nightly rates. Great for business travelers, students and staff of local universities and trade schools, tourists, those visiting the area, military and their families, patients and medical professionals and those moving to/within the region. Pet-friendly hotel rooms with double-/full-sized beds. Three suite styles - all with in-room kitchen, free parking, free basic wi-fi, and 24/7 access vending machines, guest laundry room, and staff support. This is a 100% non-smoking hotel.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 p.m. |
|Check Out: ||11:00 a.m. |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||64 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
-Travelers who cancel 24 hours or more before the day of check-in are charged no fee.-Travelers who cancel less than 24 hours before the day of check-in (including no-shows) are charged 1 night plus tax.
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 7.00% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 0.00% |
|Additional Person Fee: || 6.00 Per Person |
Amenities / Features
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. One time $50 non-refundable deposit per pet, per stay; in addition to a $10 fee per pet, per day during the stay. *Only dogs are allowed.*Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Basic Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place Charlotte (Gastonia), Value Place Gastonia