30 MINUTES FAR TO CENTER OF ROME
- Tusculum ruins;
- Castelli romani hills (Frascati, Castel Gandolfo, Marino, Ariccia, etc...)
- Rainbow Magic Land;
- Acquapiper di Tivoli
- Castel Romano Outlet
- Valmontone Outlet
FOR SPORTS LOVER
Golf Club Castel Gandolfo;
Golf Club Fioranello;
Golf Club Acquasanta,
Trekking on ancient Roman roads
The L'Ottava is a three star hotel situated in the beautiful “Castelli Romani” hills in the south of Rome city within a short distance from the A1 Milan-Naples highway. The hotel can be reached from the main city within 30 minutes by car.
L'Ottava offers you beautifully furnished beaux-art style 31 rooms in which can be accommade upto 60 guests.
The mountain climate, surrounding wineyards and olive groves makes L'Ottava is ideal place for your vacation way from the busy Rome city but still within the accessibile limits to the most popular tourist attractions such as, the Colosseum, Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica, Roman Forum, Appia Antica, the ancient super highway, Catacombs of St. Callisto and St. Sebastian, riuns of Tusculum, famous villas at Frascati and Tivoli.
The restaurant at the hotel offers wide range of Italian and international cuisine where quality is guaranted.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||9AM - 10PM
Policies / Expenses
• Reservations cancelled thirty (30) days or more prior to the date of arrival will incur a no charge.
• Reservations cancelled fifteen (15) to twenty-nine (29) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 25% of the total value of the reservation.
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Small pets only - under 15lbs - maximum 2 pets per room
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in the retuarant. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
-Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
The hotel reserves the right to charg
Airport & Shuttle Information
Ciampino : 21 Km 20 minutes drive
Taxi one way : €60,00
Fiumicino : 48 km 40 minutes drive
Taxi one way :€90,00
Airport drop and pick-up service can be arranged on request at discounted rates.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Continental breakfast including bread, butter,jam, tea, Coffee, croissant, rusks and juice, cornflakes.
option : Reinforced breakfast with cheese and ham.