2020 TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award winner. This Red Roof Inn offers Newly Renovated rooms that are 100% Smoke-Free and is located just 7 miles east of Columbia. Conveniently located off of I-95 between Washington, DC and Baltimore, Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia/Fort Meade is a shopper's paradise, just 6 miles from the Arundel Mills Mall. Fort Meade is 7 miles from this hotel, while Merriweather Post Pavilion is 8 miles. Baltimore's Inner Harbor and Annapolis are both a 20-25 minute drive, while Washington DC is less than 30 miles from this Red Roof Inn. We are within minutes of restaurants, shopping and entertainment and just 10 miles from the BWl Airport. Two Casinos within 5 miles.When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our newly renovated rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke-Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, new high-end bedding, new flooring, and a large, flat screen TV. Offering Red Roof Inn's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery. Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia/Fort Meade is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair, a coin laundry facility, and more. Mini-Refrigerators and microwaves are available in Superior King and Deluxe Double room types. All rooms offer free WiFi. Experience our coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome.
We allow our guests to reuse their linens and towels to reduce waste.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00pm |
|Check Out: ||11:00am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2013 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||105 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||105 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||7 |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||56 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||49 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Ownership: ||Red Roof Inn | Policies / Expenses
Cancellation varies with the size and type of group. Please contact Kristi McClelland for more information.
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 6.00% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 7.00% |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
BWI, 10 miles
Local Shuttle Info: Shuttle & Limo ServiceRoyal Treatment Transportation LLCFederal Airport ShuttleCharm City Car ServiceGroup Limo
Although we do not offer breakfast, there are several restaurants within walking distance.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pets are always free at Red Roof. One family pet not to exceed 80 lbs is permitted at no additional charge. Pets must be declared at guest registration. Please keep your pet on a leash when outside your room. In consideration of other hotel guests, pets must never be left unattended in the room. When you walk your pet on property, please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
Parking is complimentary for auto, semi and bus/motorcoach. Limited spots available so please call property to arrange prior to arrival.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary WiFi in all rooms and throughout property.
RediClean Enhanced Cleaning Protocols – EPA Approved Common Areas Red Roof has recommended aggressive sanitation and cleaning steps system-wide, using EPA approved products that kill COVID-19 including: -Additional sanitation of high-touch points in common areas. -Sanitizing exterior and corridor touchpoints four times per day. -Encouraging continued social distancing in all public areas of its properties. In-room -Hotel staff are being asked to be extra diligent in sanitizing guest rooms. -Room cleaning frequency during a guest’s stay may be altered based on guest requirements. -We recommend that linens, towels and laundry are washed in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. Dirty linen should be bagged in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported to the laundry facility.
About Red Roof Inns
- 400+ economy and pet-friendly hotels
- Superior King rooms include free Wi-Fi, unlimited local and long distance phone calls with speakerphone, fax services up to 10 pages per stay, and built-in microwaves and refridgerators
- Free continental breakfast at select locations
- Red Roof Plus+ properties have upgraded amenities such as modern furniture, LED lighting, flat-screen TV's with HD channels, wood-like floors and electrical outlets. Booking a premium room offers guests a free welcome snack box with water, popcorn, orange juice, trail mix, and granola bars. High-end bedding, extra pillows, and a colorful red accent wall complete the room
The Red Roof Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: The Breakfast Shoppe - A local favorite for breakfast and brunch, serving delicious dishes in a casual setting. Located 1.8 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Mission BBQ - Enjoy authentic BBQ dishes in a patriotic atmosphere. Located 3.2 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Iron Bridge Wine Company - A cozy restaurant offering a diverse menu and an extensive wine list. Located 2.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: National Cryptologic Museum - Explore the history of cryptology and learn about the role it played in national security. Located 4.7 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: The Broken Egg - Start your day with a hearty breakfast at this popular local spot. Located 3.9 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Clyde's of Columbia - A classic American restaurant with a diverse menu and a warm atmosphere. Located 5.2 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Ale House Columbia - A lively gastropub offering a wide selection of craft beers and delicious pub fare. Located 6.3 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Merriweather Post Pavilion - Catch a live concert or enjoy a walk in the beautiful outdoor venue. Located 7.8 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: First Watch - Start your day with a delicious breakfast or brunch at this popular chain restaurant. Located 4.3 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: The Ale House Columbia - Enjoy a casual lunch at this gastropub known for its great food and drinks. Located 6.3 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Turn House - A farm-to-table restaurant offering seasonal dishes in an elegant setting. Located 8.1 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Historic Savage Mill - Explore this historic cotton mill turned shopping and dining destination. Located 3.9 miles from the hotel.
Red Roof Inn Columbia / Jessup, Red Roof Inn Columbia Fort Meade