Okmulgee Creek Nation Bingo, Dripping Springs Lake & Park, Muscogee Creek Nation Tribal Omniplex, Oklahoma Game and Wildlife Refuge
In a convenient location just minutes from downtown, the Best Western Okmulgee is close to Creek Council House and Museum, Creek Nation Complex, Oklahoma State University/Okmulgee Campus, Dripping Springs Lake and Park, and the Historic Architect Walking Tour.Enjoy Best Western hospitality with comfortable guest rooms and suites that feature refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, color cable flat screen television with HBO, AM/FM radio alarm clocks, direct dial phones with free local telephone calls, free high speed internet both Wi-fi and Ethernet, and individually controlled air-conditioning.Ensuring your complete comfort, our luxurious guestrooms feature Evergreen water and air filtration systems, a Fitness Center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and much, much more. We look forward to hosting you at the Best Western Okmulgee!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||35|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||3 |
Outdoor seasonal pool with hours of operation from 8:00 am to 10 pm, which opens Memorial Day and closes on Labor Day.
Policies / Expenses
Cancel before 4PM CST time 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a charge
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$10.00 plus tax per night for the first pet and $5.00 plus tax per additional pet.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Okmulgee Municipal Airport 1 mile RL Jones Airport 27 milesTulsa International Airport 45 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free continental hot breakfast includes: scramble and boiled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, pastries, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and juice.
Internet / WiFI
Free Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout the hotel.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.