Welcome to BEST WESTERN Post Oak Inn!Get away from it all while still being comfortable at our Burnet, TX hotel. Guests get the best of both worlds.Whether you're here for camping or in the area for water recreation at Inks Lake State Park, there's something for every outdoor enthusiast near our hotel in Burnet, TX. The Bluebonnet Festival and The Air Show are looked forward to by locals and visitors alike, and it's just one of the many events that bring guests to the area. Family friendly fun can be found in abundance, and there's always something exciting happening in the neighborhood.The Vanishing River Cruise is the ultimate romantic destination and a great way to enjoy the beauty surrounding our Burnet hotel. With plenty of truck parking, our pet-friendly hotel is designed to make you feel right at home-with a few luxury touches, like the dreamy bedding in each guest room. All exterior access makes it easy to load and unload your gear, and the outdoor swimming pool is perfect for cooling off during those hot Texas Summer days.However, with multiple lakes nearby, taking a swim in the great outdoors might sound more appealing. Photography is a big passion for many guests at our Burnet, TX hotel, and you'll find plenty of inspiration nearby. From the Longhorn Caverns to the local State Parks, make sure you bring plenty of memory cards or film. Business travelers with Fort Hood, Texas Parks and Wildlife, State and Federal Inspection and even State Troopers call our hotel in Burnet, TX their home away from home. After clocking out, make time for swimming, hiking and exploring all the scenery in and around Burnet. Check out Fort Croghan or The Real Thomas the Train for the little ones. Indulge in fishing, boating or hunting. Burnet is popular with retirees and Snow Birds, and many baseball fans and bikers flock to the area. Family reunions, weddings and the Spartan Race are all big draws. Book your stay at BEST WESTERN Post Oak Inn today!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11.00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||45|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||13|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||32|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 2.0 Mi |
|Pool Info:||9am-10pm outdoor pool| Policies / Expenses
individual 72hrs, group 2 weeks
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
pets are accepted at $15.00 per pet per night
full hot breakfast 6am-930am
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.