Bakken Oil Field, Williston North Dakota (45 miles northeast,
Fort Buford, Fort Union (40 miles northeast),
MonDak Heritage Center,
Fox Run Shopping Center,
Makoshika State Park (55 Miles southwest),
Sidney Country Club Golf Course (2 miles)
Guests Love Sidney's newest hotel location situated in North Eastern Montana near the Bakken Oil Fields. This hotel's welcoming amenities and cozy surroundings provide the convenience of a hotel and the comfort of home. With downtown Sidney, MT and the Yellowstone River recreation area just a short drive away and the Shop's at Fox Run within walking distance, you'll never run out of things to do here at the Candlewood Suites® Hotel Sidney.
Construction and Oil workers will appreciate our mudroom customized with separate entrance, lockers, self laundry and showers.
Top-notch amenities like complimentary self-service laundry facilities, 24-hour Fitness Center and Lending Locker ensure convenience for guests. You can grill out in the Gazebo or relax in your suite with a DVD from our complimentary lending library. While in Sidney, Montana, you can "Consider Us Home."
The IHG Green Engage system is an online tool that gives our hotels the means to measure their day-to-day environmental impact. Hotels signed up to the system can track how much energy, carbon and water they’re using and how well they’re managing waste. At the same time they can choose from over 200 activities designed to help them use fewer resources, improve their carbon footprint and reduce their water use.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
6 pm day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 1.50 Per Night (TBID Tax)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
$20 per day. Maximum is $100.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Sidney Richland Airport. 2 miles. Sidney Shuttle, runs 24/7, $10 per one-way.
Local Shuttle Info: Sidney Shuttle
24 hr service
$10 per one-way
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Food/breakfast items for purchase in Candlewood Cupboard. RodIron Grill is located directly in front of our property. We also have Reynolds Grocery within walking distance as well.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.