Verified Reviews of Residence Inn Northshore
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Our three night stay was wonderful. The front desk and staff were of the up most attentive and helpful during our stay. I highly recommend this hotel. The evening get together was a wonderful experience for us. It was refreshing to stay at a place that thought of its customers in that way. Thank you Residence Inn Covington for a wonderful experience!
Verified Review, stayed from Tue Apr 05 to Fri Apr 08 2016 at a $124.00 group rate.
Customer Reviews of Residence Inn Northshore
Brand new Marriott hotel opened April 2009.
All suite extended stay hotel with fully equiped kitchens in every room. Seperate living room area from bedroom and bath. Outdoor pool, sport court and indoor fitness center. On-site coin operated guest laundry.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||2500 sq. feet
||Holds 24 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
6:00PM day of arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
$75.00 non refundable
Airport & Shuttle Information
New Orleans Louis Armstrong 30 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Residence Inn New Orleans Covington Northshore