This hotel was previously a Comfort Inn. It was converted over to Red Roof Inn about a year ago. All rooms have been renovated recently. We offer high-speed wireless internet in all rooms, seasonal outdoor unheated pool, Iron/Boards, Hair Dryers, and 27" Flatscreen TV in all rooms.We also offer a free continental hot breakfast from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM, which includes the following:Tea,Coffee,Cappuccino,French Vanilla Latte,Hot Chocolate,Orange Juice,Apple Juice,Cereal,Milk,Bagels,Danish,Make your own waffles,Biscuits, andSausage Gravy.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||2:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2010 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||91 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||71 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.5 Mi | Policies / Expenses
24 hour cancellation policy
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||0% |
|Total Taxes: ||17.25% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 9.25% |
|City Tax: || 3.00% |
|Country Tax: || 5.00% |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
McGhee Tyson Airport, 16 mi;McGhee Tyson Airport2055 Alcoa Highway Alcoa, TN 37701
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. This hotel is pet friendly. The first pet will be free; however, any additional pet will cost $7 extra per pet per night.
About Red Roof Inns
- 400+ economy and pet-friendly hotels
- Superior King rooms include free Wi-Fi, unlimited local and long distance phone calls with speakerphone, fax services up to 10 pages per stay, and built-in microwaves and refridgerators
- Free continental breakfast at select locations
- Red Roof Plus+ properties have upgraded amenities such as modern furniture, LED lighting, flat-screen TV's with HD channels, wood-like floors and electrical outlets. Booking a premium room offers guests a free welcome snack box with water, popcorn, orange juice, trail mix, and granola bars. High-end bedding, extra pillows, and a colorful red accent wall complete the room
The Red Roof Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Pete's Coffee Shop - Start your day with a hearty breakfast at this local favorite. Located 2 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Stock & Barrel - Indulge in gourmet burgers and craft beers at this popular downtown spot. Located 7 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Calhoun's on the River - Enjoy delicious BBQ and ribs while overlooking the Tennessee River. Located 5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Visit the Knoxville Museum of Art - Explore a diverse collection of contemporary art. Located 4 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: OliBea - Experience a farm-to-table breakfast with unique flavors. Located 6 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Tomato Head - Enjoy creative pizzas and sandwiches at this local favorite. Located 5 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Chesapeake's - Savor fresh seafood dishes in a cozy atmosphere. Located 3 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Explore the Knoxville Zoo - Get up close with a variety of animals and enjoy interactive exhibits. Located 8 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: The Plaid Apron - Start your day with a delicious farm-to-table breakfast. Located 3 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Sweet P's BBQ - Indulge in mouthwatering BBQ and Southern sides. Located 6 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Nama Sushi Bar - Delight in fresh sushi and Japanese cuisine. Located 4 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Hike at Ijams Nature Center - Explore scenic trails and enjoy outdoor activities. Located 7 miles from the hotel.
Red Roof Inn Knoxville, Red Roof Inn Knoxville North, Red Roof Inn Merchant Drive, Red Roof Inn University of Tennessee, Red Roof Inn