This landmark, luxurious hotel boasts the ideal position for both business and leisure travellers alike. The hotel is well located right in a commercial and shopping district and a few steps away from Baron Empain castle and the area's most important sightseeing attractions including the popular Giza Pyramids or Cairo's old town. All the elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites offer an impressive array of modern commodities and practical amenities to guarantee an unforgettable stay. They are beautifully furnished and come fully equipped with nice features such as a truly comfortable bed and complimentary Internet access to keep updated. Guests may take advantage of the varied and delicious on-site dining offer and corporate travellers will appreciate the elegant meeting rooms and banqueting halls that meet the most discerning guests' needs.
Details / Other Expenses
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: ||25.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Le Meridien
- Contemporary style with a European influence
- 100+ luxury hotels & resorts in over 50 countries including Europe, Africa, Middle East, and the United States
- Signature Breakfast dishes, coffee, and shots
- Serve delicious éclairs, a traditional Parisian pastry
- 24-hour room service
- Business services include an Express check-out and Business Class Packages
- 100% non-smoking facilities
- Mini bar in-room
The Le Meridien highlights above are subject to change without notice.