Beaches, golfs, Musée de la Mer, Cité de l'océan, Musée Asiatica
Located in the heart of city center, the Mercure Le President is almost facing the Grande Plage, the famous Biarritz' main beach. The most popular tourist attractions, shops, restaurants and congress centers are just a few steps from the hotel as well.Modern and confortable, the hotel is the perfect venue in town.
Accor Planet 21
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||03:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||68|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
|Meeting Space:||20 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 10 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.2 Mi | Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||80%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$2.20 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|City Tax:|| 2.20 Per Person|
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||10.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|Porterage Fee:|| 3.50 Per Item|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
13€ / pet / night
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast Buffet 18 €/ person / breakfastContinental breakfast Room-service : 17€ / personne / breakfast
- Midscale hotel with warm, contemporary rooms
- The Park Sleep & Fly offer includes 1 night acoomodations, airport transfer by shuttle service and up to 15 days of free parking
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Buffet breakfast with both local and international food items or the Express & Co. breakfast formula is served at the bar until noon. Enjoy a hot drink, a glass of orange juice, and some bread with jam, or other delicious pastries
- Ready to Spa packages includes accommodation, breakfast, and one spa treatment
- Great meeting space for any special occasion
The Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.