Honduras's colonial past offers a few well-preserved colonial-era gems amidst its downtown architecture, inclusive of churches, government buildings, museums, and galleries.Some of the Tegucigalpa area's best attractions lie outside the city itself. The charming villages of Santa Lucía and Valle de Ángeles are a great day trip from Tegucigalpa.A misty, otherworldly fairyland of orchids, bromeliads, and ferns awaits just north of the capital at Parque Nacional La Tigra, one of Honduras's top (and most accessible) national parks.
During your stay, a Gallery Host will happily assist you with orders from our 24/7 Gallery Menu, featuring apps, sandwiches, greens, local and regional specialties and more. Or you can enjoy specialty coffee, premium beer & wine over friendly conversation at the Coffee to Cocktails Bar. Enjoy your free Gallery Kitchen breakfast served daily with your stay, featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and local and regional specialties.Read Less
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||126|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||4 |
|Meeting Space:||3000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 200 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
•24/7 Gym•Outdoor roof top pool
Policies / Expenses
24 Hours Prior to Arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|PST: Provincial Sales Tax:||15.00 PST %|
|Other Tax:|| 4.00%|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests staying 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
Airport & Shuttle Information
20 min away from Toncontin International Airport, Shuttle available at hotel and airport, $15 one way average cost
Local Shuttle Info: 24/7 shuttles available on site
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
•Free Gallery Kitchen breakfast served daily with yoru stay, featuring hot breakfast items
About Hyatt Place
- Known as a business and airport hotel with a casual atmosphere
- Spacious guestrooms with luxury bath and skin care amenities
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere in the hotel
- Free Kitchen Skillet breakfast with hearty breakfast sandwiches, low-carb options, waffles, pancakes, and cinnamon toast
- Indulge in some coffee or hit up the Cocktails Bar
- 24/7 Gallery menu and market offers a wide selection of appetizers, soups, salads, sanwiches, sweets at any time of the night or day
- The Gallery is a place where friends and family can gather for social hour
- Forget something? Hyatt Place also has nail polish, a universal cell phone charger, toothpaste, and plenty more that you can purchase, borrow, or simply enjoy at no expense
The Hyatt Place highlights above are subject to change without notice.