Fishermens Trail, Lanai City (10 miles), Whale and dolphin watch (3 miles), Koloiki Ridge hike (15 miles), Sweetheart Rock
The Four Seasons Resort Lanai is a Hawaiian paradise come to life on a red lava cliff overlooking a perfect crescent of white sand beach. The resort blends its scenic perch overlooking Hulopoe Bay and its protected marine preserve with the championship challenge at Manele golf course.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||03:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||217|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Cleaning Frequency:||Daily| Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$66.25 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Lanai Airport (10 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Four Seasons Hotels
- Specialty services with 96 locations in 40 countries ranging from luxury hotels, resorts, and residence clubs
- 24hr valet parking, LCD flat-panel TV's with DVD players in all guest bedrooms and living room areas
- Soft bathrobes and brand bath products
- Individual climate controls
- Multi-line telephone service with speakerphone
The Four Seasons Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay