On the border of South Beach and the Financial District, we are San Francisco's only waterfront property. A Four-Star, Four Diamond hotel, the Hyatt Regency San Francisco has established itself as the finest and most flexible deluxe convention hotel in San Francisco.
Guest rooms overlook either the dramatic San Francisco Bay, or the beautiful city, each with sliding glass doors designed to take full advantage of the views. All guest rooms
feature High-Speed Wireless Internet Access. Additional amenities and services available to guests include a full-service concierge, an Executive Business center, 13 Views Bar and Lounge with outstanding happy hour specials, three food outlets on
property, on-site Budget car rental, complimentary access to our health and fitness center and much more.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||67000 sq. feet
||Holds 1000 people
Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
San Francisco International Airport
15 miles from hotel
*BART - $4.95 (Most convenient. Departs/drops off steps from the hotel entrance).
*Shuttle - $15
*Taxi - $30
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.