HOTEL FELIX

Whitehouse Lane, Cambridge CB30LF United Kingdom (GBR)
4.0 Star Hotel
52.224030.09524

Check Current Prices






Room Types

Check RatesDouble Room (Junior Suite) 1 Double Bed
Non-Smoking
Check RatesEvent Rate Hot Deal A Standard Room Consists Of A Room with Shower Toilet or Bathtub Toilet
Non-Smoking
Check RatesEvent Rate Hrs Rate A Standard Room Consists Of A Room with Shower Toilet or Bathtub Toilet
Non-Smoking
Check RatesPremier Double or Twin Room 1 Double Bed
Non-Smoking
Check RatesPremier Double Room 1 Double Bed
Non-Smoking
Check RatesStandard Double or Twin Room 1 Double Bed
Non-Smoking
Check RatesTwin Room (Junior Suite) 1 Double Bed
Non-Smoking

Customer Reviews of Hotel Felix

4.0 out of 5. Based on 1200 guest reviews, Very Good

Details / Other Expenses

Room Windows:Windows Do Open
Meeting Rooms:0
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation:
CancellationsCancellation policy is as follows:Cancellation 6-8 weeks prior to arrival: 25% of total booking value.Cancellation 4-6 weeks prior to arrival: 50% of total booking value.Cancellation 2-4 weeks prior to arrival: 75% of total bookin
Total Taxes: 0.00%
Total Misc Fees:$0.00 USD
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)

Similar hotels close by

See More
Photo of Grove Barn
Grove Barn ~11.88 Miles away
See More
Photo of Poets House
Poets House ~13.92 Miles away

Testimonials: Why use Hotel Planner?

Testimonials icon
"Everything worked out perfect. I will use this service again in the future and I will turn my friends and our organization on to your service. I have already turned your service on to another AAU Boys Basketball Club and I will continue to spread the word. I love this service." D.C. - Bethesda, MD

Learn More Check Rates