The National Corvette Musuem & NCM Motorsports Park, Beech Bend Park and Raceway, Lost River Cave, The Historic Railpark and Train Musuem, Bowling Green Hot Rods baseball, The Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center, Western Kentucky University
, Aviation Heritage Park, Capitol Arts Center, Greenwood Mall
Best Western of Bowling Green is located one street off of I-65 at Exit 22. Our location is in between Cracker Barrel Restaurant and Ryan's Buffet. Both are walking distance. First floor rooms have exterior entrances with one King bed or two Queen beds. We have six handicapped accessible rooms located on the first floor. All King Beds are first floor exterior entrances with parking close by the door. The second and third floor rooms have an interior entrance which can be accessed by our elevator. Stairway's located on each end of the hotel. All rooms feature the following ammenities: 40"LED TV (with HDMI and USB ports), Smart Clean remote controls, hair dryer, icebucket, coffee maker, and free wireless internet. All rooms have work desk stations and desk chair. We offer a complimentary Hot buffett breakfast from 6:00 AM-9:30 AM M-F, and 07:00 to 10:00 AM Sat. and Sun. The seasonal heated outdoor pool that is open from 10:00 am to 10:00 PM. 24 hour Front Desk Attendants are schecduled. Additionally, we have a 24 sundry mart that contains snacks, drinks, and personal items for sale located in the lobby. Parking is complimentary/free. At night guests can mingle in the TV area that features our 75 inch flat screen. We offer movie nights with free popcorn. Our excercise gym is located off the lobby by the front desk. We also offer "portable gyms in a bag" that are available upon request for the guests to take to their rooms. Complimentary USA Today and The Bowling Green Daily Newspapers are offered in the lobby on a first come, first served basis.
We have an electric car charging parking space designated specifically for charging electric cars.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|| sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
The seasonal Pool is outdoors. Our heated pool is open 10am to 10pm during the summer months. Traditional opening time is scheduled for Memorial Day weekend. Traditional closing time of the pool for the season is Labor Day. While not guareenteed, we often open the pool in April and close it in October- but again, that is not guarenteed.
Policies / Expenses
Guests have until 4:00 PM the day of their reservation to cancel. As for groups, cancellation policies vary from 3 day cancellations up to 30 days depending on contract negotiations.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
We have four pet friendly rooms. These four rooms are located on the first floor and have exterior entrances. This allows guest to have easy access when taking their pet(s) outside to use the restroom. Pets are not allowed inside the hotel, and there is a $20.00 pet fee charge per night not to exceed $100.00 per week. There is a pet agreement that needs to be signed upon registration. Service dogs are allowed per ADA guidelines.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nashville International Airport,
Local Shuttle Info: None
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Our complimentary full, hot buffet breakfast consists of the following items: three kinds of cereals and choice of 2% or full milk. We alsoThree kinds of juice: apple, orange and cranberry. Fresh hot coffee and decaffeinated coffee with numerous creamers as well as fresh half and half. Instant oatmeal with toppings such as nuts or coconut. Instant grits with assorted toppings. Four different kinds of yogurt to include greek yogurt. Hard boiled eggs. One can build their perfect breakfast sandwich with the choice of the following breads- bagels, whole wheat toast, white toast, peanut butter, jellies of assorted flavors and Nutella. Next add scrambled eggs with three different toppings such as salsa, cheese and jalapenos. Choose from four different varieties of muffins, coffee cake and assorted danish. Not to be outdone we offer fresh, hot biscuits- sausage gravy & sausage patties . Lastly, one can build their own Belgian waffle with four different kinds of fruit toppings, assorted syrups and fresh whip cream
Parking is complimentary and subject to availablity. We offer van, truck and bus parking complimentary and subject to availability.
Internet / WiFI
Wifi is complimentary. All guests are provided with a password and we have super high speed internet.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Clarion Inn, Best Western