The National Corvette Musuem & NCM Motorsports Park, Beech Bend Park and Raceway, Lost River Cave, The Historic Railpark and Train Musuem, Bowling Green Hot Rods baseball, The Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center, Western Kentucky University
, Aviation Heritage Park, Capitol Arts Center, Greenwood Mall
Verified Reviews of Best Western Bowling Green Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"Very nice stay. Clean nice room. Great Breakfast!"
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Great stay. Nice room. Great Breakfast.
06-Mar-2017 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Mar 03 to Sat Mar 04 2017 at a $72.99 group rate (45% discount).
Customer Reviews of Best Western Bowling Green
Best Western of Bowling Green is located one street off of I-65 at Exit 22. We are in between Cracker Barrel and Ryan's which allows guest easy access to great food. Our hotel offers rooms with one King bed or two Queen beds, and we have six hanidcap accessible rooms located on the first floor. All of our King Beds are located on the first floor. All first floor rooms have an exterior entrance whereas the second and third floor rooms have an interior entrance which can be accessed by our elevator or stairway's located on each end of the hotel. Each room has a 40"LED TV, hair dryer, coffee maker, and free wireless internet. Best Western has a complimentary Hot breakfast from 6:00 AM-9:30 AM every morning and a heated outdoor pool that stays open till 10:00 PM. There is a market that contains snacks, drinks, and personal items for sale located in the lobby that stays open 24 hours. We take pride in our new hotel and look forward to each and every guest stay!
We have an electric car charging parking space designated specifically for charging electric cars.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2016|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||96|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||0 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
Pool is outdoors. Pool is open 9am to 10pm during the summer months.
|Ownership:||UNYQ Management| Policies / Expenses
Guests have until 4:00 PM the day of their reservation to cancel. As for groups, cancellation policies vary from 7 day cancellations up to 30 days cancellations.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 1.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 7.00%|
|City Tax:|| 4.00%|
|Country Tax:|| 2.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
We have four pet friendly rooms. These four rooms are located on the first floor and have exterior entrances. This allows guest to have easy access when taking their pet(s) outside to use the restroom. Pets are not allowed inside the hotel, and there is a $20.00 pet fee charge per night not to exceed $100.00 per week. There is a pet agreement that needs to be signed upon registration. Service dogs are allowed free of charge as long as there is a doctors' statement or state registration for service dog paperwork.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nashville International Airport, 66.8 Miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Our complimentary full, hot buffet breakfast consists of the following items: three kinds of cereals and choice of 2% or full milk. Three kinds of juice: apple, orange and cranberry. Fresh hot coffee and decaffeinated coffee with numerous creamers as well as fresh half and half. Instant oatmeal with toppings such as nuts or coconut. Instant grits with assorted toppings. Four different kinds of yogurt to include greek yogurt. Hard boiled eggs. One can build their perfect breakfast sandwich with the choice of the following breads- bagels, whole wheat toast, white toast, peanut butter, jellies of assorted flavors and Nutella. Next add scrambled eggs with three different toppings such as salsa, cheese and jalapenos. Choose from four different varieties of muffins, coffee cake and assorted danish. Not to be outdone we offer fresh, hot biscuits- sausage gravy & sausage patties . Lastly, one can build their own Belgian waffle with four different kinds of fruit toppings, assorted syrups and fresh whip cream!
Internet / WiFI
Wifi is complimentary. All guests are provided with a password and we have super high speed internet.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Clarion Inn, Best Western