Verified Reviews of Hyatt Place Atlanta Downtown
Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Staff was great. Room very clean. Convenient to mart.
Verified Review, stayed from Tue Jan 07 to Wed Jan 08 2014 at a $151.00 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Hyatt Place Atlanta Downtown
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown. Walking distance to many downtown attractions like the Georgia World Congress Center, CNN Center, Philips Arena, World of Coca-Cola, Underground, Georgia Aquarium and many more. Over 20 restaurants and 3 food courts. Only 20 minutes away from Six Flags, White Water and Stone Mountain.
Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, wireless internet access and local calls. Every room is a suite with a refrigerator, coffeemaker. Freshly prepared snacks, salads, sandwiches and breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees available for purchase 24/7 in the Guest Kitchen and Bakery Cafe.
Full bar on he premises. Complimentary shuttle within 3 miles of the hotel - goes to convention center, all downtown attractions, Atlantic Station, MARTA Station - no airport shuttle.
change sheets every other day; clean towels only if placed on the floor.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
21 days prior to arrival or forfeit one night room & tax- can be negotiated
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 5.00 Per Night
||25.00 Per Night
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Hartsfield - Jackson International Airport - 15 minutes
Shuttle - Approx $16 one way
Taxi - Approx $26 one way
Local Shuttle Info: within 3 miles of the hotel - 7 days a week - 7am to 9pm daily
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
hot breakfast buffet included in rate
About Hyatt Place
- Known as a business and airport hotel with a casual atmosphere
- Spacious guestrooms with luxury bath and skin care amenities
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere in the hotel
- Free Kitchen Skillet breakfast with hearty breakfast sandwiches, low-carb options, waffles, pancakes, and cinnamon toast
- Indulge in some coffee or hit up the Cocktails Bar
- 24/7 Gallery menu and market offers a wide selection of appetizers, soups, salads, sanwiches, sweets at any time of the night or day
- The Gallery is a place where friends and family can gather for social hour
- Forget something? Hyatt Place also has nail polish, a universal cell phone charger, toothpaste, and plenty more that you can purchase, borrow, or simply enjoy at no expense
The Hyatt Place highlights above are subject to change without notice.