WoodSpring Suites Greenville, SC, is conveniently located off I-85 and Mauldin Rd. Combined with mild winters, large lakes, more than 200 mountain waterfalls, Greenville is a dynamic business community that also offers an unparalleled quality of life. Greenville's active professional community is anchored by a combination of advanced manufacturing, automotive, health care, technology and financial firms. In addition, Greenville is one of the leading engineering centers in the country.Greenville is located in the northwestern corner of South Carolina along I-85, one of the busiest interstates in the nation. The area, commonly referred to as the Upstate, is centrally located between two of the largest cities in the Southeast, Charlotte and Atlanta, and is one of the most rapidly growing areas of the country and the fastest in the state. Home to internationally recognized industries, Greenville is the economic center of the Upstate.
Free basic internet. WoodSpring Suites offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. WoodSpring Suites keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. WoodSpring office hours are 24 hours. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, and Simple lodging experience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 p.m.|
|Check Out:||11:00 a.m.|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2014|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||55|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Ownership:||Hotel Management Services| Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:||10.00 Per Stay (10 basic and 20 faster)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport(GSP). 12 miles.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place Greenville, Value Place Greenville Sc (Central)