welcome to chocolate city USA...welcome to the Hampton Inn-Burlington WI. Located on the shores of beautiful Echo Lake visit the sweetest city the U.S. has to offer Chocolate City. Burlington*s delicious nickname honors the Nestle Chocolate Company*s home here. Stay at our Hampton Inn Burlington hotel and enjoy all things chocolate including Chocolate Fest. Or visit the Chocolate Experience Museum to see artistic chocolate carvings and meet the original Nestle Mascot.Wander beautiful downtown Burlington to admire its historical charm. Take the kids to the Spinning Top Museum or peruse the past at the Burlington History Museum. Step into yesteryear and see a live play at the oldest continually running theater in Wisconsin The Malthouse Theater just minutes from our Burlington WI hotel.The city is also home to the Burlington Liars* Club. Known the world over the club meets every New Year*s Eve to select a champion lie of the year. To celebrate this unique brand of American humor visit the Tall Tales Trail which features these lies on bronze plaques displayed throughout the Burlington area.Just a half-hour driveand you*re in fabulous Milwaukee. The Hampton Inn hotel in Burlington welcomes you to Chocolate City USA.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00pm |
|Check Out: ||11:00am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2011 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||54 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||54 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||4 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||1 |
|Meeting Space: ||400 sq. feet |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds 25 people |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 2.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 1.0 Mi |
|Pool Info: |
Indoor heated pool and whirlpool are open from 6:00am to 11;00 pm daily
|Ownership: ||BURLINGTON HOTEL GROUP LLC | Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||$100 |
|Total Taxes: ||11.10% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 5.10% |
|City Tax: || 6.00% |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
General Mitchell Intl Airport (33 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary hot breakfast served daily from 6:00 am to 10:am daily
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
About Hampton Inn
- All US locations offer coffee & tea in the lobby at no cost
- Free Hot Breakfast serving fresh-baked waffles and oatmeal with toppings
- Offer 'On the Run' breakfast bags during the week if you're in a hurry
- Free daily newspaper on weekdays
The Hampton Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Cafe 213 - Start your day with a hearty breakfast at this cozy cafe. Located 0.8 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: The Coffee House at Chestnut & Pine - Grab a quick and tasty lunch at this charming coffee house. Located 0.6 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Waterfront Restaurant & Tavern - Enjoy delicious seafood and stunning views of the Fox River. Located 1.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Spinning Top & Yo-Yo Museum - Have a blast exploring the world's largest collection of spinning tops and yo-yos. Located 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: The Coffee House at Chestnut & Pine - Start your day with a delicious cup of coffee and a freshly baked pastry. Located 0.6 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: The Chocolate Experience Museum - Enjoy a unique lunch experience at this museum dedicated to the history and art of chocolate. Located 1.3 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Union Restaurant & Bar - Indulge in a delectable dinner at this upscale eatery known for its farm-to-table cuisine. Located 0.9 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Burlington Historical Society Museum - Immerse yourself in the rich history of Burlington at this fascinating museum. Located 0.7 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Cafe 213 - Start your day with a delicious breakfast at this cozy cafe known for its homemade pastries. Located 0.8 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: The Coffee House at Chestnut & Pine - Enjoy a light and refreshing lunch at this charming coffee house. Located 0.6 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Charcoal Grill & Rotisserie - Savor mouthwatering grilled dishes at this popular local restaurant. Located 1.1 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Burlington ChocolateFest - Join in the sweet festivities at this annual chocolate festival featuring live music, carnival rides, and, of course, plenty of chocolate treats. Located 1.4 miles from the hotel.