Citadines Michel Hamburg

Ludwig Erhard St. 7, Hamburg 20459 Germany (DEU)
4.0 Star Downtown Apartment
53.548889.98081

Check Current Prices






Include Discounts:

Standard prices by room type for the next 60 days

Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all discounts available. The chart provides the cheapest public rates available by room type.

Room Types

Check Rates Best Flexible Breakfast Inclus Studio Deluxe Double or Twin AC WiFi 35msq Full Equpped Kitchen
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Best Flexible Breakfast Inclus Studio Double or Twin AC WiFi 26msq Full Equpped Kitchen
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Best Rate Without Breakfast Studio Deluxe Double or Twin AC WiFi 35msq Full Equpped Kitchen
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Best Rate Without Breakfast Studio Double or Twin AC WiFi 26msq Full Equpped Kitchen
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Classic Apartment 2 Bedrooms
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Classic Apartment 2 Bedrooms 3 Beds
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Corporate Rate 1bb Included Studio Deluxe Double or Twin AC WiFi 35msq Full Equpped Kitchen
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Corporate Rate 1bb Included Studio Double or Twin AC WiFi 26msq Full Equpped Kitchen
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Deluxe Studio
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Deluxe Studio 1 Double Bed
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Single Apartment
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Single Deluxe Room
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Single Studio Room
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Smart Deal Studio Deluxe Double or Twin AC WiFi 35msq Full Equpped Kitchen
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Smart Deal Studio Double or Twin AC WiFi 26msq Full Equpped Kitchen
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Studio
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Studio 1 Double Bed
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Studio Deluxe
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Studio Deluxe Unique Deluxe
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Studio Standard
Non-Smoking
Check Rates Studio Unique Deluxe
Non-Smoking

Local Attractions

St. Michaelis church St. Pauli Landungsbrücken
4.5 out of 5. Based on 470 guest reviews

Property Description

Citadines Michel Hamburg offers 127 units that cater to the different lifestyle needs of both business and leisure travellers, including Studios, and One- and Two-bedroom Apartments. Guests can enjoy amenities including a breakfast lounge, fitness room, business corner and meeting room (charges apply). Our competent staff members are available 24/7 and will be delighted to share their local knowledge with you. Citadines Apart 'hotels are tailored to suit your needs, offering the ideal solution for both business and leisure trips.

Green Sustainability

We are a certified silver building according to local legislation. Our electricity comes from renewable resources only. We have a charging station for electrical cars (reservation necessary)

Details / Other Expenses

Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 11:00
Year of Last Renovation: 2014
Floors: 7
Rooms: 127
Corridors: All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
Non Smoking Rooms: 127
Handicap Rooms:
Room Windows: Windows Do Open
Cleaning Frequency: Weekly
Dist. to Food/Bars: 0.3 Mi
Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: 1.2 Mi
Dist. to Nearest Gym: On-site
Ownership: Citadines Betriebs GmbH Citadines Michel Hamburg Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 7 20459 Hamburg
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation:
- more than 30 days before arrival free of charge - 29 to 15 days before arrival 30% of the total amount - 14 to 8 days before arrival 50% of the total amount - 7 to 3 days before arrival 80% of the total amount - less than 3 days before to arrival o
Total Taxes: 0.00%
Total Misc Fees: $0.00 USD
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
VAT: Value Added Tax: 7.00 VAT % Inclusive

Amenities / Features


Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
10 Euro per pet per night


  • Air conditioning
  • Alarm clock
  • Baggage storage facilities
  • Central location
  • Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
  • Credit card accepted: American Express
  • Credit card accepted: Diners Club
  • Credit card accepted: JCB
  • Electric Car Charging Station
  • Electronic key card
  • Elevator
  • Fax available
  • Fitness and health center
  • Garage
  • Hairdryer available
  • Central heating
  • Internet - wireless
  • Free WiFi Internet
  • Ironing facilities
  • Kitchenette in room
  • Laundry facilities
  • Laundry valet service
  • Microwave in room
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • 24 hours opened
  • Office or business center
  • Pets allowed
  • Private bathroom in room
  • Radio in room
  • Refrigerator
  • 24 hours room service
  • Safe in rooms
  • Self controlled heating/cooling system
  • Shower
  • Tea and coffee making facilities
  • Telephone in all rooms
  • Television

Airport & Shuttle Information

12 km ca. 40 Euro one-way

Airport Shuttle? Sorry, no airport shuttle available.

Testimonials:

Testimonials icon
"It was very easy,simple, & quick, on such a short notice. I am really Happy with my experience with you & we will be using you again. Thank You." D.D. - Indianapolis, IN

Find out more Check Rates