All suite hotel. All rooms have full kitchen and living area. Three rooms types:Studio Suite: Open room w/king bed & twin size pullout sofa.One Bedroom Suite: Private bedroom w/king bed & full size pullout sofa.Two Bedroom suite: Seperate bedrooms w/king bed in each, bath in each, living area w/fireplace and full size pullout sofa.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 pm |
|Check Out: ||12:00 noon |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2005 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||66 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||66 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Suites: ||66 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
24 hr (one day before arrival 3 pm)
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Durango - La Plata County Airport (15 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. USD 75 non-refundable cleaning fee Per Stay; maximum of 2 pets allowed; maximum weight per pet is 65 pounds
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Durango Diner - Start your day with a hearty breakfast at this local diner located 0.8 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Steamworks Brewing Company - Grab a tasty lunch and try some local craft beers at this brewery located 0.6 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Ore House Restaurant - Enjoy a delicious steak dinner at this popular restaurant located 1.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad - Take a scenic train ride through the beautiful San Juan Mountains. The train station is located 0.3 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Durango Coffee Company - Start your day with a freshly brewed coffee and a delicious pastry at this local coffee shop located 0.4 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Zia Taqueria - Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine for lunch at this popular taqueria located 0.9 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Eolus Bar & Dining - Indulge in a fine dining experience with stunning views at this restaurant located 0.7 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Mesa Verde National Park - Explore the ancient cliff dwellings and learn about the rich history of the Ancestral Puebloans. The park is located 36 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Durango Bagel - Start your day with a freshly baked bagel and a cup of coffee at this local bagel shop located 0.3 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Ska Brewing - Enjoy a casual lunch and try some local craft beers at this popular brewery located 0.9 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: El Moro Spirits & Tavern - Savor a delicious dinner and craft cocktails at this historic tavern located 0.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Animas River Trail - Take a leisurely walk or bike ride along the scenic Animas River. The trail is accessible just steps away from the hotel.