Historic Dockyard, Beach, Spinnaker Tower, Gunwharf Quays, Isle of Wight
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||115|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||9 |
|Meeting Space:||575 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 220 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||24 hours|
|Ownership:||St James Hotels Ltd| Policies / Expenses
Depends on rates and dates
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets can stay at hotel for free - Please nquire first before booking
Airport & Shuttle Information
Southampton airport, 20 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accommodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay and eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed internet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.