1. Sunlight Rock:the highest point on the island and also the symbol of Xiamen city. From this vantage point, one can get a bird eye view of the entire island.2. Gulangyu: an island of 1.78 square kilometers near Xiamen, has won great reward for its Sunlight Rock and Shuzhuang Garden.3. Zhongshan Road: one of the most prosperous traditional and comprehensive commercial areas in Xiamen. With a very long history, the architecture along the road is a combined style of East and West. 4. Xiamen University: famous for its beautiful campus. Located at the foot of the green mountains, facing the blue ocean and surrounded by Xiamen bay.The main campus is picturesque with beautiful scenery and parks.5. Nanputuo Temple: was built on the slopes of Wulao Hill and it is the most respected Buddhist venues in China. The South of the temple lies the Xiamen University.
Hotel is located in the geometric center of Xiamen. Adjacent to Paragon commercial district, the International luxury brand, domestic brand, Boehner cinema, high-end supermarket and global restaurants are close at hand, which provide guest the most convenience in journey. It is assured most convenient point to island and the surrounding areas. Hotel is only 8 minutes driving from High-speed Railway Station (Xiamen Railway Station), 20 minutes driving from airport, exhibition center, Nanputuo Temple, Gulangyu Ferry, Golf court, Xiang'an tunnel. The exclusive Garden Restaurant sweeps up a variety of cuisine, such as Starbucks, Costa, Haagen-Dazs, Grace dishes. The surrounding encompasses a wide range of Xiamen popular restaurants.Paragon commercial district is the landmark in Fujian, sweep away international brands such as LV, GUCCI, BOTTEGA VENETA, BURBERRY, MK, Coach, MCM. Bona Cinema and Utopz supermarket are close at hand.Within 5 minutes walking distance to Mingfa Commercial Plaza, KTV, IMAX, Video Game Center, Ferris Wheel and other recreational activities become the best choice to spend leisure time.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||8 |
|Meeting Space:||1700 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1000 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||10:00 AM - 23:00 Pm| Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 6.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$10.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
20 minutes driving from airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Internet / WiFI
Wi-Fi/Internet Access is free.All guest room and public area has access to the Internet.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.