Woodspring Suites Asheville, NC, is conveniently located right off of I-40, a 10-15 minute drive from the heart of downtown Asheville. The city of Asheville has something to offer everyone. Shopping, great restaurants, outdoor activities, museums, and historic landmarks are just the beginning of all the fun things to do. The city is filled with history and authenticity that is hard to find anywhere else. With its mix of Southern charm and modern lifestyle, Asheville is sure to be an enjoyable experience for anyone. If you are looking for arts and culture, Asheville is the city for you. The Asheville Art Museum is a fabulous destination for adults and children who want to experience art from the 20th and 21st centuries. The Biltmore Estate is par to none, built in 1895 by George Vanderbilt; the mansion has 255 rooms and is in the middle of the Pisgah National Forest. Another exciting museum in downtown Asheville is the Colburn Earth Science Museum.
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. Woodspring Suites offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Woodspring Suites keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. We are open 24 hrs a day Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer,and Simple lodging experience.**Nightly rates available.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 p.m. |
|Check Out: ||11:00 a.m. |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||105 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||6 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 2.0 Mi |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Ownership: ||Sandpiper Property Management, LLC | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Nightly Parking: ||Free |
|Total Taxes: ||11.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
Internet / WiFI
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place Asheville