River fishing for salmon, ocean fishing for halibut and salmon, Grizzly Bear charters, Russian Baranov Museum, Native Alutiiq Museum, Fort Abercrombie state park w/ hiking and WWII bunker site, and whale watching are all great attractions to Kodiak.
This hotel in Kodiak, Alaska offers picturesque views of St. Paul Harbor and a convenient downtown location near museums and shops.The welcoming and spacious accommodations at this Kodiak hotel are perfect for business or leisure travelers. These comfortable rooms feature all the necessary travel amenities and more, including pillowtop beds, desk, cable satellite television with in-room movies, refrigerator, microwave, free wireless Internet access. Guests of this Kodiak, AK hotel can get a great start to each day of their trip with a complimentary full hot breakfast, served hot with meat, eggs and waffles. This Kodiak, Alaska hotel also offers guests a local shuttle, cocktail lounge, on-site restaurant, business center and outdoor hot tub on the gazebo in the garden area. Meeting and banquet rooms, accommodating up to 105 people, are also available at the Kodiak Inn. We also have a newly renovated fitness center.While staying at this Alaska hotel, enjoy the gorgeous natural scenery by whale watching, bear viewing and fishing in the harbor. Many guests of the BEST WESTERN Kodiak Inn have enjoyed visiting the Kodiak Crab Festival, Alutiiq Museum, Fort Abercrombie State Park, Kodiak Golf Course, St. Paul Plaza and the Kodiak Mall. This Alaska hotel is also conveniently located near the Kodiak Harbor Convention Center.Minutes away from the Kodiak Inn is the Alaska Coast Guard Base, the largest in United States. The Kodiak Launch Complex, a launch site for missile defense, is also within driving distance from this Alaska hotel. The hotel's courtesy airport van takes guests to the close by Kodiak State Airport.For an unforgettable trip to Kodiak, make an online reservation at the BEST WESTERN Kodiak Inn today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2010|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||80|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
Individual cxl policy is 48 h, group cxl policy is 30 days prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The Best Western Kodiak Inn is 6.5 miles from the Kodiak airport (ADQ). The hotel operates a shuttle with summer hours, 6 am to 11 pm, and winter hours, 6 am to 9 pm. A taxi will cost approximately $15.00.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Kodiak Inn