Round Valley hotels are surrounded by stunning vistas, and our Eagar hotel is a favorite for guests who want to be near the powder.Hotels near Sunrise Ski Park are renowned for being nestled close to the great outdoors. If you're looking for White Mountain hotels, choose the one whose brand and reputation you can trust. Our Eagar hotel has high Trip Advisor ratings and numerous regular, return guests. It's partly our convenient location that has so many guests returning, but our friendly staff members and spacious, clean rooms are also a big draw. There aren't many hotels in this area, so make sure you choose an Eagar hotel you can trust. Our guests enjoy visiting many attractions in the Eagar area. The Rene Cushman art collection - which includes one of the only Rembrandt sketches in the country, is featured at the Springerville Heritage Center. The nearby Casa Malpais Archaeological site is also a must see. The Arizona Outlaw Trail ATV Jamboree draws a crowd, but there's an abundance of outdoor activities to enjoy year round. With Mother Nature right in the backyard of our Eagar hotel, visitors enjoy a variety of activities including fishing and hunting. Outdoor, rustic weddings are a regular sight in this region. A Mormon settlement, there are also a number of large family reunions nearby. If you're in town for a special event, you need a quiet, well-appointed room. Business travelers especially enjoy our prime location and spacious amenities.A few regular business travelers at our Eagar hotel include employees of the local power plant, forest service, the local hospital, and school district. Whether you're just passing through, here for an event, or on business, take advantage of everything we offer. Our complimentary breakfast gets you started right in the mornings and features Belgian waffles, a variety of hot items, a selection of cereals, fruits and pastries. 100% Arabica or our full bodied 100% Columbian coffee and chilled juices.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||37|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $10 per per pet, per stay.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.