Located in the heart of the beautiful Mogollon Rim country and surrounded by the Apache-Sitgreaves Forest. Heber was founded by Mormon settlers in 1883. The first settlers were farmers and ranchers until approximately 1926 when the first sawmill was built here. Considering the vast natural resource of timber in the surrounding area, the sawmill and logging business has been the mainstay of the Heber area for many years. The BEST WESTERN Sawmill Inn, designed to reflect our country heritage and atmosphere, offers 42 spacious, comfortable rooms at affordable rates. We invite you to come and experience a taste of our quiet, hospitable country living as you relax in the shadows of the tall Ponderosa pines and bask in the cool, fresh mountain air. At the BEST WESTERN Sawmill Inn we offer your choice of smoking or non-smoking, double queen or single king rooms, as well as rooms facilitating the mobility accessible guests. Our deluxe king rooms include a microwave, refrigerator, a lounge area with queen size hide-a-bed sofa, and over-stuffed chairs. For the convenience of our guests, we serve a complimentary continental breakfast in our conference room area. Our conference room is also available by appointment for your business or personal functions. To further facilitate our guests, we have provided guest laundry, exercise equipment, as well as ice and vending machines.
Details / Other Expenses
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||33|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Cleaning Frequency:||As Needed|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Pool Info:||...| Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 6.50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.