Stay at this 100% non-smoking Chinle, Arizona hotel located minutes away from the picturesque Canyon de Chelly National Monument. Experience the breathtaking views of the White House Ruins, Spider Rock, Junction of Canyon de Chelly and Canyon Del Muerto, all located in the Canyon de Chelly National Monument area. Situated only four miles from Northern Arizona's Canyon de Chelly National Monument, the BEST WESTERN Canyon de Chelly Inn provides guests with friendly customer service and comfortable accommodations for an affordable price. Each well-appointed guest room at this Chinle area hotel features cable satellite television with HBOÂ® and high-speed Internet access. Begin your morning with a delicious meal at the Junction Restaurant, located on site, before starting your adventurous day. The hotel offers a newly remodeled indoor heated pool, sun deck, sauna room and an outdoor picnic area as well as private banquet room facilities for large groups. Enjoy a Jeep Tour of the magnificent Canyon de Chelly National Monument area of which may be arranged through any one of the several independent local Navajo Jeep Tour Operators in the Canyon de Chelly National Monument area.Guests may also arrange for horseback riding and hiking in the beautiful Canyon de Chelly area. Other nearby attractions are the Hubbell Trading Post historic site, Navajo Code Talker Monument, Tsaile Lake, Wheatfield Lake, Hopi Reservation, Buffalo Pass @ Lukachukai Mountains and the Chuska Mountains located in Navajo, New Mexico, a quick trip to the Four Corners, Painted Desert & Petrified Forest, Monument Valley & Mesa Verde. The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Canyon de Chelly Inn is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Chinle, Arizona. Make a reservation today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||Holds 75 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Open year around.
Policies / Expenses
30 Days prior to arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 8.00% (Navajo Nation Occupancy)
|| 5.00% (Navajo Nation Sales)
|| 2.00 Per Night (NN Surcharge)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Albuquerque International Sunport Airport 229.8 Miles in Albuquerque, NM. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport 292.5 miles in Phoenix, Az.
Local Shuttle Info: No Shuttle
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
We do not have a complimentary breakfast , but we have a full service Restaurant onsite. Price range: $6.00 to $12.00 per plate plus 13.05% in sales taxes.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.