The local Civil War attraction and KIPP are two of the area events that attract guests to the BEST WESTERN Inn.Whether you're in town to visit the Mississippi River or for the famous antique shopping, you're in for a treat at our fully renovated West Helena hotel. Blending southern hospitality with a great value, we're the best place to stay in town. Spacious, well-appointed rooms and an on-site business center make guests feel right at home. The full, complimentary hot breakfast is the perfect way to start the day.The generous FREE HOT BREAKFAST includes eggs and breakfast meats, a wide selection of breads and pastries, hot and cold cereals, and yogurt. The ideal complement to the most important meal of the day is our famous 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.We are located close to the National Guard, Helena Regional Medical Center, Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas, South Delta Aviation and Isle Capri Casino, there's an abundance of local attractions to suit every guest. The Delta Cultural Center, Forte Curtis and Phillip-Thomas House are favorite area hot spots. Our welcoming staff is happy to provide recommendations on the best places in town for sightseeing, shopping and dining.Business travelers especially enjoy the touches of home at the BEST WESTERN Inn. The local Phillips Community College is a big draw for students and educators. We also regularly welcome guests who are employees with WalmartÂ®, the Arkansas Department of Education, the local railroad company and industrial park companies. Whether in town for business or pleasure, being comfortable in our relaxing rooms is something that every traveler deserves. Book your cozy room at BEST WESTERN Inn, where fantastic comfort meets an unbeatable value!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2015|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||49|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Seasonal Outdoor Pool. Opens from 10:00AM-10:00PM, weather permitting.
Policies / Expenses
48 hours before arrival date by 3:00 PM
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Memphis International Airport at 66 miles.No shuttle service provided.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
FREE FULL HOT BREAKFAST includes eggs and breakfast meats, a wide selection of breads and pastries, hot and cold cereals, and yogurt. The ideal complement to the most important meal of the day is our famous 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.