Welcome to BEST WESTERN Gateway to the Keys!At the BEST WESTERN Gateway to the Keys, guests stay in comfortable and spacious accommodations close to the Everglades so that the vacation starts off right.Florida City hotels already have the best location in the state, but at this property guests can truly relax at the only hotel in town with a hot tub. After a full day of shopping at The Prime Outlet Shops, nothing beats a rejuvenating soak or trip to one of the top dining spots in the city. Friendly, helpful staff is on hand for recommendations and is committed to making your stay the best it can be.Shopping is a sport here, from Cutler Bay Shopping Mall to Falls Shopping Mall. An entire trip can be planned around this indulgence, spending one day at the Dolphin Malls and the next at Dadeland Mall. However, if you want even more excitement, consider adding a trip to the Miami Motorsports Complex into the mix. Hotels in Florida City make it easy to sample a bit of everything, whether youâ??re a bona fide bargain hunter or prefer a more laid back vacation.The brand name of our Florida City hotel is what catches the eyes of many guests, but itâ??s our commitment to making guests feel at home that really shines. A trip to the Everglades National Park is a must, whether itâ??s hiking, photography or outdoor recreation thatâ??s on the agenda. The Biscayne National Park is also nearby, and nothing compares to the beauty of John Pennekamp Stone Park. From the great outdoors to the great indoors (complete with endless shopping, wining and dining), thereâ??s truly something for everyone near this Florida City hotel. Come discover what the Keys have in store for the next great getaway.Reserve a relaxing stay at the BEST WESTERN Gateway to the Keys right now and get the best rates! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||114|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 4.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 6.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Miami International Airport 30 minutes north and Fort lauderdale Airport 50 minutes north. Take Florida Turnpike South to exit 0. Hotel is located 1/2 mile south of Exit 0 on highway 1.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free hot Breakfast. Eggs, Bacon, Waffles, Donuts, Pastries, Cereals, Juices, Yogurt, Fruit, and more
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.