Lake Okeechobee, bass fishing, speckled perch fishing, walking, hiking, biking trails, airboat ride, plontoon boat rides, wildlife observation, bird watching, Quail Creek Plantation(sporting clays), Arnolds, wildlife refugee, Cattleman's Arena, Agricultur
This Okeechobee, FL hotel offers spacious rooms, knowledgeable and friendly staff. This charming and affordable hotel in Okeechobee, FL is near many popular attractions - including Arnold's Wildlife Center, Okeechobee Agri-Civic Center, Fort Drum Crystal Mine, Quail Creek Plantation, Brighton Seminole Casino and Lake Okeechobee.These roomy, clean accommodations at this Okeechobee hotel feature cable satellite television with HBOÂ®, a coffeemaker, a microwave, a refrigerator, high-speed Internet access and much more. Each morning, guests can get a great start to their day with a complimentary hot breakfast, including fresh Belgian waffles, eggs, Canadian bacon, sausage and/or biscuits and gravy. Hotel guests are welcome to take advantage of the outdoor pool, a business center, free parking and more at this Okeechobee hotel.Those traveling on business can make the most of their trip, as so many of the area's corporate offices are located near this Okeechobee hotel. Enjoy easy access to Okeechobee Correctional Institute, Larson Dairy, U.S. Department of Agriculture, McCarther Dairies, South Florida Water Management, Royal Concrete and CSX Railroad.In the heart of the world capitol of Speckled Perch and Crappie fishing, guests can enjoy wonderful fishing at Lake Okeechobee. Enjoy a day of golf at the nearby KOA. Or, indulge in a day of hiking, bird watching, boating and hunting while staying at this Florida hotel. Many guests also come during the annual rodeo events in the area, as well as the Seminole Cup Shoot. For a stay in Okeechobee, FL with many complimentary amenities and so much to do, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Lake Okeechobee today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||36|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
individual: 4pm on day of arrivalGroup: 30 days in season, 21 days off season.
|Typical Group Deposit:||25% at time of booking|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
West Palm Beach Airport 60 miles, Orlando International Airport 93 miles, Okeechobee Regional Airport 5 miles, St. Lucie Airport 22miles. Transportation via pre-arranged shuttle companies directly at airport to hotel- not affiliated with hotel.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.