Come stay with us at this Waldo hotel. Waldo offers newcomers the charm of a small town. Today the old red caboose on display in the city park holds the key to Waldo's??s past. The Best Western® Waldo Inn & Suites is conveniently located off of Highway 301 with easy access to key area attractions and business locations including Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Palatka, Kingsley Lake, The University of Florida (Home of the Florida Gators), Gator Nationals in Gainesville and Silver Springs in Ocala. Each spacious guest room features free wireless high-speed Internet access and long distance access, cable television with HBO® and ESPN®, microwave and mini-fridge, iron/ironing board, single serve coffee/tea maker and hairdryer. Other hotel amenities include a complimentary full hot breakfast, outdoor swimming pool and fitness room. Visitors may enjoy fishing on one of the many surrounding lakes or participating in a range of outdoor activities at the Gold Head Branch State Park. Business travelers will find that the Best Western® Waldo Inn & Suites is conveniently located near Dupont, Camp Blanding and the State Prison Institutions.Make a reservation today and save at this Waldo hotel! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||04:00 |
|Check Out: ||12:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2016 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||51 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||51 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||3 |
|Suites: ||10 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Pool Info: |
The pool is open from 8 am to 9 pm, the bathing load is 20 persons, the water ranges from 3 ft. to 5 ft. and is surrounded by a gorgeous deck area where there is a grill for the guest convince.
Policies / Expenses
Individual cancellations not received by 4pm on the day before arrival (24 hours before arrival check in time)will be charged as a 1 night stay plus tax. Group cancellation policies may vary.
|Nightly Parking: ||0.00 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||$200.00 |
|Total Taxes: ||12.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Porterage Fee: || 0.00 Per Person |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Keystone Airport (11 miles)Gainesville International Airport (16 miles)
Local Shuttle Info: None Available
Complimentary Hot Breakfast is provided in our breakfast room from 6am-9am.
Yes! Pets are allowed.
$15.00 USD Per night/Per Pet. Maximum 30 lbs. Maximum 2 pets per room.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Wi-fi Internet Access is available to all guests.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.