Hotels in Macon, GA near I-475 let guests easily zip around the region and our Macon hotel makes you feel right at home the moment you arrive.Relax in our indoor heated pool and hot tub, or plan your vacation from the Cherry Blossom Festival to shopping in historic downtown Macon. Our Macon, GA hotel has everything guests need for a fantastic getaway. Hotels in Macon, GA are a good halfway stopping point for people traveling to Florida, and our proximity to colleges makes us a favorite for visiting students, their families, or professors. Nearby Mercer University, Central Georgia Technical College and Middle Georgia State College staff and students call us their home away from home.Whether you're here for graduation weekend or teaching a full semester, our Macon, GA hotel offers a great value for weekend stays or extended trips. The Ocmulgee National Monument is a short drive away, and our friendly staff members are happy to provide recommendations on things to see and do, as well as places to eat. Southern hospitality is brought to life here and we're committed to making your stay as pleasant as possible. The Macon Centreplex often has special events that bring travelers to our Macon, GA hotel. However, business travelers especially enjoy the quiet spacious rooms we offer. If you're here with Georgia Power, Coliseum Hospital, the Medical Center of Central or River Wood Paper Mill, count on us to ensure your stay is quick and easy. Luxury bedding and the friendliest service in town really make our Macon, GA hotel stand out. If we can do anything more to make your stay even better, please let us know. We go the extra mile for our guests, which is why so many travelers stay with us time and again. From a warm welcome to a fast check-out, your entire experience with us is guaranteed to be enjoyable. We want to make sure your time here is a great one.Reserve a room at Best Western Inn & Suites of Macon for a wonderfully relaxing trip!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||29|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
individual 4pm date of arrival.group 1 month prior to date of arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:||$5.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $10 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Macon Regional Airport 7 miles. No shuttle. Taxi available
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Inn & Suites