Guests at our Boise hotel who need to catch a connecting flight can do so with ease, with the Boise Airport just minutes away.Many of our Boise hotel guests are in town for a special event at Boise State University. However, others are here for sightseeing or to visit the Capitol Building. The National Interagency Fire Center is also located nearby, and weâ??re happy to host travelers in town for business. No matter what brings you to Idaho, let us welcome you with true hospitality.Nearby Kopper Kitchen and Dennyâ??sÂ® Restaurant provide you with delicious dining options. With an airport Sleep-and-Fly program, exterior entrance rooms and an outdoor seasonal pool, our Boise hotel redefines what it means to be an airport hotel. We also offer a complimentary full breakfast with waffles, fresh fruits and pastries, a selection of cereal, yogurt, breakfast burritos and 100% Arabica coffee or cold juices.BSU Games are a big draw, and weâ??re happy to welcome fans from around the country to our Boise hotel. The Bogus Basin Ski Resort is also nearby, and weâ??re a favorite hotel for winter travelers looking to warm up after a day on the slopes. Soccer tournaments and events at the Morrison Center are also exciting, and thereâ??s never a shortage of things to do nearby. Our friendly staff members can provide you with tips and recommendations on things to do and see.MicronÂ® Technology, airport related commerce and state government agencies frequently bring business travelers to our pet-friendly Boise hotel. Enjoy easy freeway access, free Wi-Fi, and efficient guest services when you stay at our Boise hotel. A great business center and free airport shuttle services are available. Each room has 32-inch LCD HD flat screen TVs, deluxe bedding and a fridge and microwave. Enjoy the best in convenience when you book a room at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Seasonal outdoor pool, 10a-10p.
Policies / Expenses
24H for Individuals, 1 Week Advance Notice for Groups
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $10.00 per day per pet with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Complimentary shuttle to/from nearby airport, 2 blocks away.
Local Shuttle Info: Boise Shuttle Service
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.